It's true--we really can't do this without your generosity, but we also have very specific needs, so we're giving you a needs list that will give you lots of options for helping our ministry. Thank you so much for all you do.
Just updated! Great to be able to strike some items off the list!
Items new to the list!
- Berklee Online Music Classes--$5600 (this is an updated number. A donor covered our first classes, which are great! We would love to be able to each complete a three-class certificate over sabbatical.)
- Berklee Online Music Classes--$5600
- Travel & lodging expenses
received, thank you!
(Debriefing & counseling)
- Gym & trainer fees
- Gardening supplies
- Barnes & Noble nook book gift certificates
- Dave's bobsled trip to Utah!
Traveling Music School
- Short Scale Bass Guitar--$179
- 2 Practice Bass Amps--$119 each
- Trailer - $1500-2000
- Pro Tools 11 upgrade $299
Out of the Ashes--Cigar box guitar building project
- Guitar parts (please check with us on what parts we need!)
- Bass strings
The Moses Project--Outdoor Ministry
- Fishing license fees
- Recycled paper
- Ink cartridges: Epson 127
- Printing for letterhead, etc. $1500
Things That Allow Us To Keep On Keeping On
- Hotel points
- Grocery cards from Safeway
- Gas cards from Love's/Travel America
- We'll also happily accept care packages!
- Propane purchase/firewood purchase (for us personally, can't bring in wood from out of state.)
- And as always, funding to make this thing work!
Presentation and Fundraising
(none at the moment)
- Storage shed--$1000 (this would save us monthly storage unit rental fees, plus protect our heating supplies i.e., firewood. Our previous one was destroyed by our intense straight line winds!)
- Fence--$1400 (this would allow us to save money by gardening. Right now the elk & rabbits eat everything from grapes to trees!)